Join Our Team
Who we are
Capacity Blockchain Solutions is Austria’s leading and rapidly expanding blockchain consulting company. We are looking for highly motivated and tech-savvy developers to join our team of blockchain and software experts, who want to shape the future of globally emerging blockchain and distributed ledger technologies.
Our vision is to consult and push startups to execute their blockchain-related vision, as well as establishing the tokenization of functioning business models for industry applications.
We specialize in the supervision and efficient execution of token sales by covering technical-economical aspects from token creation to fundamental ‘tokenomics’ and complex smart contract platforms. Our second pillar is to design innovative software/hardware solutions for storing, backup and synchronization of data underpinned by blockchain and peer-to-peer technology.
Join us and learn from the pioneers in the Austrian blockchain community. We have successfully accompanied several ICOs like HeroCoin, CONDA, and Pantos, to name a few. Our high profile partners include the European Space Agency (ESA BIC), Bitpanda and ClearCenter, among others. Learn solidity and get profound experience in deploying secure, custom-fit smart contracts and crypto ecosystems.
Who we are looking for
Junior Software Developer with passion for blockchain technology [m/f].
Field of activity:
- At Capacity, we are looking for passionate driven developers who will be assigned to an agile team
- You will be writing code which enables the integration of cutting-edge blockchain architectures and the execution of token sales
- If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and innovative position, Capacity is your best choice to work and grow!
What you bring to the table:
- Working knowledge in software development/generalist with different languages
- Strong interest in blockchain technology
- GIT know-how (must-have)
- Highly motivated & tech-savvy
- Enthusiastic to learn new languages
- Hands-on mentality
Big Bonus if you also have (any of) these:
- Experience with databases, PostgreSQL
- Experience with backend systems / Java
- Experience with Rust
- Frontend experience (e.g. Vue.js or Angular)
What we offer
- Full-time position (Part-time possible) with flexible working hours
- Young & dynamic team of blockchain pioneers and dev gurus
- Flat hierarchy & short communication channels
- Exciting & challenging projects, room for your creative ideas
- Learn Solidity & high-end distributed ledger tech on the fly
- Get profound knowledge in crypto economics
- Get involved in Austria’s leading blockchain consulting company, and help to shape a growing, visionary and innovative field
- Free coffee in our office in Vienna 1140
- Salary based on the IT bargaining agreement (KV-IT-ST1, € 2.273 gross/month) – but more depending on experience and skills
- Start: ASAP / Now!
How to apply
Please send your CV, motivation letter and any other material you want us to look at to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!